Do I need a gortex implant? (photos)

Do I need a gortex implant to create the definition I want on my bridge Will ear cartilage actually give strong definition in those with thick skin I have enclosed the nasal bridges I like as reference

Rhino and implant

No you don't need an implant especially goretex.  If you want to have a more narrowed profile and smaller tip, you need a dorsal hump reduction with spreader grafts, and a tip rhinoplasty, and possibly an osteotomy (would have to discuss in person).  You appear to be looking for a smaller nose, so adding to it in general doesn't work, and I think you'd have a poor result if you did that.  But the rhinoplasty surgery I'm describing is very common and well tolerated.