Frontal definition; Can I achieve a similar result with my nose in regards to my wish pic ? (photos)

Can I achieve a similar result with my nose in regards to my wish pic I provided below and do I need gortex implant to achieve this Is it possible for you to get definition in the bridge from the frontal view without having to build up the bride and make it higher ?

It is always useful to see a picture of your ideal goal. Of course, your nose will not look exactly like the picture of the model, however, it does give a great deal of insight into what you are looking for. My professional opinion is that you will be able to get close to your targeted result with a rhinoplasty, taking down a bit of the dorsum, infracturing and refining the tip, perhaps with a cartilage graft.

Open rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

The nose in your "wish" photo has features that can be achieved with a rhinoplasty based on your own photos, and you will not need (and I don't recommend) a gore-tex implant.  Visit a board-certified surgeon in your area and have a 3D simulation done so you can see what is possible to achieve with surgery.

Jason J. Hall, MD, FACS
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Frontal definition; Can I achieve a similar result with my nose in regards to my wish pic ?

Your wish pic is limited. However, based on your photos- it's very likely tat in the right hands- you could try closely approximate the nose you seek. You will need a very experienced Board Certified PS with a special interest in Rhinoplasty.

I do think is possible , and I would not use goretex in your case. 

You should expect a really nice result from this procedure in good hands.

Luis Eduardo Redondo, MD