I was hoping I can transfer back and tummy fat to the buttocks area? (photos)

I am 21 years old. I know it's such a young age but I have visited nutritionist doctors and health programs and I have always been in sports and one major problem that I always had was losing weight. I never managed to loose weight even by excersismg and doing the right things. It came to a point where I had to look into this. My primary doctor didn't understand why i was so active but not looking weight. I'm tired . my knees hurt because of the weight that I'm carrying

I was hoping I can transfer back and tummy fat to the buttocks area?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I will recommend you to first lose weight and then have the procedure, check if your abdominal skin get's saggy and consider , after having kids to get a tummy tuck done. You will get very good results!

Height and weight would be helpful in assessing you as a candidate.

Los Angeles, CA...

I would recommend an in person consultation. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Liposuction and BBL

Hello, thanks so much for your inquiry and your pictures. I understand how frustrating it could be trying to lose weight unsuccessfully. With so much processed food at hand it is so difficult. By your pictures I think that you might have intra abdominal fat, which can not be taken away by liposuction. You will need to get as closest to your ideal weight as possible prior to any elective surgery. I would suggest to have a bariatric surgery like a gastric sleeve, that would be pretty helpful. Good luck!

Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.   This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD