I'm 35 yrs old & have made an appointment with a board certified specialist for the next week. Any suggestions for pigmentation?

I was wondering if a medium grade acid peel would work well for dark pigment changes on my forehead and under my eyes as well as a laser resurfacing would?

Laser Resurfacing versus Chemical Peels

It would be best to post a photo to see whether you would be a better candidate for a chemical peel versus a laser.  A lot depends on your skin type and the type of pigmentation that you are trying to treat.  Best, Dr. Green

Darkness On Face and Chemical Peels

Please post photos, as you may be a better candidate for peels over time than resurfacing.  Best, Dr. Emer.