Disneyland approx two months after BA - safe or not?

I'm hoping to have BA surgery scheduled for 9/4 (Under the muscle). To have the holiday to recover. My husband & I have a trip planned for Disney Oct 28. My question is, will I have enough time to recover and be able to go? I haven't asked the doc yet. We're driving & staying 3 days. I don't like the big roller coasters so I won't be on one. But would like to go on most of the other rides w/ him. I want advice through here and my doc before I schedule surgery. Thank you!!!

You have a trip planned for 2 months after your surgery.  You should be fine to go on your trip as long as there are not any complications.  Be sure to discuss any concerns with your surgeon. Go and enjoy your vacation.  

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Activity after Breast Surgery

I typically recommend to heavy lifting or exercising after surgery for six week period.  2 months after surgery you should be fine to go to Disney Land.  However, I would probably recommend not ridding roller coasters. I would discus this with your surgeon.

Arthur M. Cambeiro, MD

Disneyland 2 months after BA

Thank you for your question.  This is defintely something you want and need to discuss with your doctor.  You will most likely want to discuss this closer to your trip as well, depending on how your recovery goes.  Generally speaking though, you should be fine 6 weeks after your breast augmentation surgery.  You just need to be aware of what you are doing and be careful, let pain be your guide, don't push yourself to soon.

If you would like more information on breast augmentation and the recovery process, you can download a free copy of my breast augmentation planner at ABetterBreast.com.

Richard H. Fryer, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Most women, who have no healing issues, can return to full activities in 6 weeks. Your doctor will be the best one to let you know when you have fully recovered.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Disneyland two months after BA

Hello, the majority of my breast implant patients have returned to all regular activities including vacations and travel, by about 6 weeks postop.  However, each person is unique depending on their health status, exact surgical procedure, etc.   Your own PS will provide the best advice.

Disneyland trip after 2 months post BA

Thank you for your inquiry and congratulations on scheduling a breast augmentation surgery.

Based on your description and given the fact that you will heal normally, there should be no problem going on your planned trip two months after your surgery. That being said, you should be cautious to avoid any potential trauma to your breasts.

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Disneyland after Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your question. Planning a Disneyland trip 2 months after your Breast Augmentation surgery sounds reasonable, as long as there are no complications during your recovery. Since it will be more than 6 weeks post surgery you will not have any restrictions. I would make sure you communicate this to your surgeon and get a clearance. Have fun and good luck.

Breast implants

Thank you for your question.  Please continue to follow the advice of your operating surgeon before going on vacation as you are not completely healed yet.  Since you got the implants under the muscle, you should treat your implants and surgical site like a pulled muscle.  

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Disneyland after breast augmentation

Sounds totally reasonable to visit Disneyland 2 months after undergoing breast augmentation.  Have fun!

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Yes, you should be just fine moving ahead as you planned. Barring complications you should be "good to go". Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.