Best time for breast implant removal?

I had, 255cc, under muscle, anatomic, 3 months ago. I was a 32a now 32B. I do not like the feeling of the implants, I have been with anxiety an cry almost every day. I need to decide if remove them before I travel to my hometown (16 hours flight) or after. The trip will be 3 weeks after surgery. I want to know is best to have the surgery now or wait until I come back, so I will need to wait 3 more months. What is better for my skin, breast and health? My ps says she can do it now. Thanks!

Breast Implant removal 3 weeks prior to 16 hour travel time

This is a great question.  Your surgeon knows your medical history best.  Removing Implants is not as invasive as placing implants.  Re-consult with your surgeon and trust your surgeon's medical plan.  Best of luck to you and safe travels!

Best time for breast implant removal?

Based on your description, it sounds like you are convinced that you want to have the breast implants removed.  There is nothing in your description that makes delaying the removal necessary. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with.

Best time for breast implant removal?

The procedure to remove is not as extensive as placing them.  If this can be done soon then no reason to wait.  

David J. Wages, MD
Peabody Plastic Surgeon

Best time for breast implant removal?

You said your plastic surgeon said she can do it now.  She knows your medical history and the procedures that were done.  Good communication with your surgeon is important, so trust your surgeon.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD