Does the tattoo need to be of a certain age before it can be removed with the Picoway laser?

I recently got a tattoo (about 3 months ago) and I'm thinking about getting it removed because I just don't like it on me. I want to know if a tattoo has to be of a certain age before it can be removed with the Picoway laser? Thank you!

How Soon Can I Begin Treatments

Thank you for your question. I will start performing laser tattoo removal as long as the tattoo is completely healed. My preference for removal is Pico technology lasers particularly the PiQo4 laser that utilizes 4 Pico wavelengths. I would recommend an in person consultation. 
Dr. Daniel Ritacca

Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon