What would be the best solution for a breast revision? I want bigger size to match my tall & broad frame (Photo)

Dr. chose 375cc round HP, 'cuz he said that's all he could fit, via dual plane, inframmary; but I am 5'11 & the result is not to my liking. I want a revision, but he says I still can't have a bigger implant, he also said I don't need a lift. What can be done to improve size, symmetry, to match my body? I'm 5'11, 165lbs. Is it possible to improve results with revision? I wanted size close to 475ccto 500cc to be more proportionate.

What would be the best solution for a breast revision? I want bigger size to match my tall & broad frame

Although a 375 cc implant is sizable, I must agree with you that your proportioning could be further improved.  If you've waited at least six months I would be considering a lift with replacement implants of 475-550 ccs.  My preference would be for the use of mid profile implants since your implants seem too narrow to me.  There are different types of uplifts and the ultimate size goal that you seek would determine how much skin can be removed with your uplift and what type uplift to choose.  Best wishes,

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Breast lift for better symmetry with tubular breasts

Thank you for including your pre-operative picture, which shows the asymmetry and tubular shape. I think a lift will be the best way to improve symmetry, and you could go to higher profile implants to increase the size. 

Richard Baxter, MD

What would be the best solution for a breast revision?

Based on your  initial and current photographs as well  consideration of your goals, I think that you will benefit from breast lifting surgery ( the time of  revisionary breast surgery).  You will need to consider the pros/cons associated with breast lifting surgery as you make your decisions. You will find a lot of information on this website and on the attached link as well. Best wishes.