How can I best get a smaller waist? (Photos)

Hello! i have a 26-27 inch waist but at this point it is just my frame however, i have weighed less that this and had my desired waist size but also tooth pick legs and i felt miserable. I am a little short of 5'5 (164 cm), around 115 pounds (52 kg) and as I said my waist is about 26-27 inches. I would love for it to be 23 inches.

Waistline Reduction

Your waistline reduction options include aggressive liposuction and rib removal. While liposuction may get you down an inch or so, it will not by itself reduce the anatomic waistline 3 to 4 inches. This is going to requite removal of the ends of ribs #11 an 12 to make that amount of waistline change.

How can I best get a smaller waist?

Greetings

Thank you for your question. If you have unwanted fat deposits and you are not happy with them; if you have mild or moderate level of skin sagging and want a better look; then you can be a good candidate for liposculpture operation. Since the liposculpture operation is designed to remove only the fat precisely; there is no risk for other tissues to get damaged. You can easily get rid of your fat deposits with liposculpture operation which is a fast and safe method.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring specialist if you want fat removal and contouring. An in person consult is needed to determine what is best based on your body type and skin type. VASER can sculpt and contour the body and results can be seen immediately. Best, Dr. Emer

Get a smaller waist with liposuction?

Thank you for your question about your liposuction.

I think you can get a nice result with liposuction of your abdomen and flanks.
It is hard to predict how many inches you will end up losing.
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for your cosmetic surgery.

Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS