Will the short little hairs on my donor area after start growing or are they dead? (4 months after fue hair transplant)

After 3-4 months after my fue hairtransplant i can still feel alot of short little hairs at my doner area that are not growing. Will these hairs start growing or are those dead grafts? Also the area is itchy sometimes.

If you are having issues with your donor area, it is best to contact your doctor for a recheck and exam.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Short hairs in donor area

There should not be short hair in the donor area unless these are transected grafts which probably will not grow. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon