Rhinoplasty- my surgeon's suggestions to correct. Sound reasonable? (Photo)

After two rhinoplasties, my surgeon offered to correct some remaining issues in an in- office procedure. - tip tilts to the right: fold the left lower lateral cartilage and suture it, so the tip pulls more to the left. - retracted nostril: move the position of the nostral downward and onward to make it look more closed. - remaining bump: shave down some cartilage on the right. - crooked columellar scar: open and redo. What do you think? I don't want to make it worse obviously. Thanks

Revision Rhinoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
It would be difficult to comfortably perform those procedures in the office.  The alar retraction is very difficult to correct, and is likely best treated by decreasing the hanging/ projecting nasal septum instead.  However, this risks further shortening the nose and deepening your nasolabial angle (angle between nose and lip).  If contemplating a third rhinoplasty procedure, it is never a bad idea to get a second opinion.  All good surgeons welcome second opinions. As always, it is important to consult with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon who has a particular interest in rhinoplasty.