Rhinoplasty- my surgeon's suggestions to correct. Sound reasonable? (Photo)

After two rhinoplasties, my surgeon offered to correct some remaining issues in an in- office procedure. - tip tilts to the right: fold the left lower lateral cartilage and suture it, so the tip pulls more to the left. - retracted nostril: move the position of the nostral downward and onward to make it look more closed. - remaining bump: shave down some cartilage on the right. - crooked columellar scar: open and redo. What do you think? I don't want to make it worse obviously. Thanks

Revision Rhinoplasty

It would be difficult to comfortably perform those procedures in the office.  The alar retraction is very difficult to correct, and is likely best treated by decreasing the hanging/ projecting nasal septum instead.  However, this risks further shortening the nose and deepening your nasolabial angle (angle between nose and lip).  If contemplating a third rhinoplasty procedure, it is never a bad idea to get a second opinion.  All good surgeons welcome second opinions. As always, it is important to consult with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon who has a particular interest in rhinoplasty.