Restore damaged (smokers) skin and reduce enlarged pores? (Photo)

I use to have acne, I smoke weed on a daily basis and I have picked my nose to remove black spots. Last year, I did 3 X peeling + acne laser. This year, I did 3 X microdermabrasie and 3 X biopeelings. My last hope is stop using weed, eat healthy and somewhere in September, I'm planning to do a session of halo laser and bbl forever young. My question is, what would be the best way forward to a least restore some of the damage or is there no hope?

Co2 over HALO scion laser

HALO is a good laser, but the erbium only goes to 100 microns- not enough depth nor heat for your skin. Personally I would consider CO2 laser as this is the Gold Standard in skin tightening - especially in this area. See a board certified Plastics or Dermatologist. I would not waste time, effort , or money on 'minor procedures', given YOUR clinical picture and expectations. All the bestDr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist. Brisbane, Australia

Co2 over HALO scion laser

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}