Regretting my breast surgery because of wrong implant/placement. Best option for me? Which implant feels natural? (Photo)

I had an AA - A cup, had 225cc implanted, eurosillicone cohesive gel. subglandular placement. I wanted them to look natural but they're stiff and hard, it looks so ugly and fake. They feel SO hard, SO unnatural, also there's lots of rippling and the edges of the implant are very visible. What bothers me the most is that they feel so hard, i've read online that this is because I have cohesive gel (gummy bear implants). What is the softest implant there is? What would be best for me?

Breast augmentation - regrets

Hi. Sorry to hear about your being unhappy. Eurosilicone implants are quite soft as implants go. The only softer ones may be Nagor. I use Eurosilicone in most of my cosmetic breast surgery (and used Nagors when they were available locally too) There appear to be a few problems. Firstly, the implant should have been placed in a dual plane partially beneath the chest muscle. This would give better "cover" to the upper pole and cleavage area.  Second, there is too much implant below the nipple and almost none above - the new implant pocket will need to be somewhat higher up the chest wall to improve this ratio. Lastly, the size of the implant may need to be changed from those that are in place, depending on chest measurements. Unfortunately, this will all mean a second surgery, but the good news is that it is very amenable to correction. Good luck!

South Africa Plastic Surgeon

Regretting my breast surgery because of wrong implant/placement. Best option for me? Which implant feels natural?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery. Based on your description and pictures, I think you will likely benefit from revisionary breast surgery. Exactly what operation you should consider will depend mainly on your concerns and goals.

Although definitive advice would require in-person evaluation, I think that it is likely that you will benefit from sub muscular breast re augmentation plus/minus the use of acellular dermal matrix.  This operation will likely help to soften the feel/look of the breasts and help cover breast implant rippling/palpability concerns. Of course, the use of the appropriate breast implant type/size/profile will also be important.

You may find the attached link, dedicated to revisionary breast surgery concerns helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Implant issue

You  might be better off with a silicone gel implant under the muscle.  The non-gummy bear silicone implants are softer. 

Regretting my breast surgery because of wrong implant/placement

Thank you for your question. I am sorry you are going through this tough time. Based on the info you will get benefit from removing them and insert new appropriate implants under the muscles. May need other adjustments. In person exam required for evaluation. Please consult with appropriately qualified PS for evaluation.