Will putting Minoxidl on my beard leave no nutrients to my eyebrows after eyebrow transplant?

I had an eyebrow transplant 2 months ago and I am exactly 2 months post op, I am worse than I went in because of the shock loss I think, I am patient and hope that by 3.5 months I see some results. But I am worrying about me putting minoxidil on my beard which could be bad for my eyebrow transplant? Because I am afraid that by putting monoxidil on my beard all the nutritions that were meant to be for the ehebrows goes to tje beard? Can you help me with this question? Thank you very much

Minoxidil Side Effects

No, it putting it in your beard area won't affect your eyebrows. Minoxidil doesn't 'pull' extra nutrients from your body, so it cant deprive other areas in the way you describe.

Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

Minoxidil on beard will not affect your eyebrows.

Minoxidil helps to stop the miniaturization of hair, applying it to your beard will not affect your eyebrows in any way and may not even help your beard. But you can be assured that minoxidil on your beard will not affect your eyebrows in any way. 

Cory Torgerson, MD, PhD, FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Minoxidil on the beard

Applying minoxidil on your beard will not effect your eyebrow transpant. I'd check with your doctor to see if it recommended. 

Justin Misko, MD
Lincoln Hair Restoration Surgeon

Minoxidil is not generally used for the face to grow a beard.

Minoxidil is not generally used for the face to grow a beard.  It also does not affect eyebrow hair growth.  It is not clear what is meant by "nutrient" issue.  It may be best to contact your doctor for clarification.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Minoxidil

Minoxidil does not work that way, it works by prolonging the life cycle of individual follicles,  you can apply minoxidil to your beard and will not have an impact on your eyebrows.

Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD
Beverly Hills Physician