Is it possible to remove facial hair for a woman permanently?

Is it possible to remove facial hair for a woman permanently with the haircel transplant technology? I tried IPL and the laser technology for years without any succes. So I was wondering if this could be a solution or is this not even possible with the science we know in the time we are living in? I hope for your awnser soon. With kind reguards, Anoniem Holland

Greetings. Facial hair removal using lasers work well if your skin is not dark and sensitive which could cause a problem. 

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Removing facial hair may be possible with certain lasers or even electrolysis.

Removing facial hair may be possible with certain lasers or even electrolysis.    You would need to see a doctor for an examination to understand if it would be possible in your case.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Facila hair on women

Removing hair on the face with special lasers work well provided that your skin is not dark which could cause a problem. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon