Is this a normal mole, since it consists of two colours? (brown, and light brown). (Photo)

Color

Normal moles can have different colors. I would suggest finding a dermatologist in your area and let him/her examine your mole.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Moles

Thank you for your question. It's difficult to evaluate your mole through photographs because the lesion needs to be evaluated with an instrument called a dermatoscope. The dermatoscope allows the dermatologist to look for any abnormal or irregular characteristics, and if there are any, then a biopsy should be performed. Benign (non-cancerous) moles can be two different colors, but I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your skin checked and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.

Reuel Aspacio, MD, FAAD