Can I get a new tattoo on my right arm, while on tattoo removal treatment of a small tattoo on my left arm?

Will it affect the removal process in any way?

Tattoo Removal

Yes, you can get a new tattoo without affecting the removal treatment. Tattoo removal methods are targeted treatments.

Fenton Dermatologist

Tattoo Removal

Thank you for your question. Yes it is safe to get a tattoo in another area and stillyou’re your laser treatments done. It will not affect your removal process. 

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Tattoo Removal

You can definitely get a new tattoo in another area while getting a different tattoo on the body removed.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green