Why is my midface / cheek front side and under my eyes extremely painful and different after a MACS lift of 11 weeks ago ?

1. Why is my midface/cheek front side and under my eyes extremely painful and different ? 2. Why is my skin showing lumps under my eyes ?? 3. How long after the macs lift you can see the final outcome and contours ?? 4. A macs lift ...lifts the side of your face and not the front part and mid face?? 5. My cheeks look like they have a different contour and lesser volume after the macs lift, this is strange? 6. Will more shape come back to the face when the sutures are dissolved under the skin??

MACS lift - still have problems after 11 weeks

Thank you for asking about your MACS lift.

I am very sorry you have such problems with your face lift healing.
An examination and comparison of before photos is needed to answer your questions.
It would be wise to return to your surgeon to discuss your concerns or to get a second opinion.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. 

Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

MACS lift

Without photographs, it is difficult to assess your situation. You may benefit from consulting with your surgeon.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon