What kind of surgery do i need to get rid of fat cheeks when smiling? (photos)

I never liked my smile, but i don't really have a problem with the shape of my face because when i don't smile my cheeks don't look fat. Only when i smile. What surgery do i need to get rid of my fat cheeks when i smile? also i don't really have a jawline and somethimes in pictures it looks like i have a double chin, and i'm not overweight. i rather have a reslut that's permanent instead of fillers, because i don't want to keep going to a clinic every once in awhile.

Full Cheeks, Weak Jawline--SmartLipo/VASER/ThermiRF, Botox, Venus Legacy, Kybella, CoolMini

I find that VASER hi def contouring is good for contouring the jawline. I recommend it in combination with kybella, thermirf and fillers to achieve the look you want.  I suggest seeing an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

What kind of surgery do i need to get rid of fat cheeks when smiling?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, liposuction, facial implants (cheek implants, chin implant) and or facelifts for over 30 years.  From the photos, your cheeks are flat in the front and there is excess fat below the cheeks that is pulled up onto the cheek when you smile.  In addition your chin is weak.  These combine to create an elongated oval shaped face.

Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  Liposuction can reduce the excess fat and further shape the cheeks.

When the chin is weak, this A weak creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.   I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick and highly effective.

Hope this helps.