Is this increase in chin projection achievable with only fillers? (Photos)

If I wished to avoid surgical chin augmentation, but still wanted a little added projection, could fillers be enough to get the kind of results I achieved in this morph?

Chin fillers

fillers into the chin are remarkably good at adding volume as well as shaping the chin. What nice about this is there is very minimal downtime and many of the current fillers on the market have been shown to last up to 2 years. Seek a professional consultation for more advice 

Montreal Dermatologic Surgeon

Yes, there are a variety of fillers that can help you achieve the results you are looking for.  It is best to speak with an injection specialist to help you chose which filler, or combination of fillers is best for you and your needs.  

Jesse E. Smith, MD, FACS
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin Augmentation with Fillers

Dear MazeFish:

Yes, fillers like Voluma could be used to augment and enhance your chin to your desired look.  All the best.

Filler can be used to augment your chin. I would recommend a consult with a reputable Provider.

Filler in chin

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. Fillers can definitely be used (off-label) to add volume to the chin and increase projection. This is an advanced technique, so I recommend seeing an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon