Good physicians for laser resurfacing in the Netherlands?

I am looking to do laser resurfacing for wrinkles and shallow acne scars. Which physicians in my country(the Netherlands), ideally near Rotterdam or The Hague, would be suitable/have the appropriate credentials to do this? Any recommendations? Alternatively, anything I should pay attention to/could ask? Thanks!

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Laser Resurfacing

Thank you for your question. Always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. You should certainly inquire about their experience with laser skin resurfacing, their credentials, their years in practice, and their before/after photos and patient testimonials.  Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon