Good physicians for laser resurfacing in the Netherlands?

I am looking to do laser resurfacing for wrinkles and shallow acne scars. Which physicians in my country(the Netherlands), ideally near Rotterdam or The Hague, would be suitable/have the appropriate credentials to do this? Any recommendations? Alternatively, anything I should pay attention to/could ask? Thanks!

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Resurfacing

I think the best thing is to check the credentials and experience of the doctor and ask him/her to explain exactly what they intend to do for you.

London Dermatologist

Laser Resurfacing

Thank you for your question. Always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. You should certainly inquire about their experience with laser skin resurfacing, their credentials, their years in practice, and their before/after photos and patient testimonials.  Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon