Fat grafting to outer thighs? (photo)

I've noticed that it's not so much the hips but the upperthighs that provide that shape i desire. Can i get fat grafting along with my bbl to make my upperthighs bigger on the outter thighs like on the pic, or is it just the effect of a smaller waist on firm thighs, because i got firm thighs but i feel i mis the outersweep on my upperthigh like you see on the image added the woman in the picture doesn't have big hips but big thighs

Fat grafting to outer thighs? (photo)

Thank you for your question .
Fat grafting to your upper thighs can be done in with your own , you will need to have enough fat to have for both areas that you want to transfer your fat too.
Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Fat grafting to outer thighs?

Fat can be transferred to virtually any area to produce whatever look you would like to achieve.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.