Dipping below baseline with bimatoprost/Latisse?

Hi, I'd like to strengthen both my eyebrows and eyelashes. Bimatoprost seems a viable option. It appears, once one stop using it, the results can't be maintained. Is there any risk at all(even a small risk) one might drop below baseline(pre-Latisse state of eyebrows and eyelashes) upon discontinuing it(similar to minoxidil on scalp hair). Thank you.

Getting Eyebrows to Grow--PRP & progesterone

You would need to continue to use it to keep your results. Prp and progesterone can be used to regrow the eyebrows for great effect. I recommend a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer

Effect of stopping Latisse

When people stop Latisse, lashes simply go back to their pre-Latisse condition. You might feel like they were worse than before you used it but that almost certainly will not happen.

Daniel Lensink, MD
Redding Oculoplastic Surgeon