Using Derma Roller after hair transplant

about one and half years ago I had hair transplant my scalp is not completely healed it still has some numbness and I have hair loss. I am taking vitamin and mineral supplements. I heard that dermaroller is good for hair loss. my questions: 1- does derma roller works ? is it no problem using after hair transplant? 2- is it normal even afer one and half year my scalp is not yet healed ? thank you

Thanks for your query. It is not normal that your scalp has not healed. You should go to your doctor and get it checked once. The dermaroller might be aggravating it too or something somewhere might be wrong.All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon