Butt implants and childbirth. Is there a chance the implants can shift during childbirth?

I got buttimplants 7 years ago. the pocket on the left side was ruptured so i can feel part of the implant sticking out under my skin. I didnt have the money to correct this. Now i am pregnant and im extremely worried that the left implant (pocket) can rupture entirely during childbirth. I asked My docter but he doesnt know the answer . But in holland where i live is not much experience with this procedure. I really hope i can have an expert opinion on this matter. Thanks in avances.

Implant malposition

It is very possible that you ruptured one of your layers that was repaired during your buttocks implant augmentation; We utilize 4 layers of closure in order to avoid implant infection or extrusion; If you feel that your implant is out of its pocket, you will require repositioning and repair of one or more of these layers.

Implant malposition

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Butt implants

A ruptured pocket can lead to dislocation of buttock implants, but I do not think childbirth would necessarily need to an escalation of the problem. I think you should get it corrected at some stage though, because it tends to worsen with time if not adressed,

Butt implants