How to bring down a silicone implant? (Photo)

It has been 2 years that I did the implants but its still too up. I want to bring it down but how? Is it possible?

Implants high

Hello, after two years it is unlikely that a non-surgical intervention will significantly change the position of breast implants.  However, you could book an appointment with your surgeon to discuss the different treatment options.

bring down an implant

Thank you for your question and photo. At two years post operative, there is really nothing that can be done externally to encourage the implants to descend. At this time the capsule is well formed and will not descend. You do appear to have some droop to the breast and descent of the nipples. A breast lift can help reposition the nipple/areolar complex over the implant so as not to appear drooping.

Consult with a  Board Certified Plastic surgeon with experience In revision breast surgery. You have a number of options.

Implant position

Thank you for posting pictures along with your question. The best way to come up with an appropriate surgical plan and solution to your issue is by being evaluated in person. However, from the photo it appears that you would benefit from a lift to bring your nipple up in to better position. I feel as though your implants may be a little high as well and therefore you may need some work to be done to the capsule that surrounds the implant to allow it to drop into a better position. At this point however, there is nothing you can really do that is non-surgical to bring them down. I hope you are being seen by a board certified plastic surgeon! 

Ankur Mehta MD

Ankur Mehta, MD
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Implants too high

Thank you for your question and photo.  It does appear based on your photo that you need a lift and possible areola reduction.  Your implants appear to be in a good position.  I recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for further evaluation in person and to discuss your options.  Best of luck to you!

Chad Robbins, MD

Implants too high

From you pictures, I think your implants may be in good position, but you may need a mastopexy or lift to center the breast over the implant.  It would be necessary to evaluate you in person.  Discuss with a board certified experienced plastic surgeon.

Jeffrey D. Wagner, MD