A Tummy tuck or just Lipo not sure and a breast lift or breast implants ?

i have fat under my butt i want that removed and want lipo on my midsection (i will add photos ) later my thighs i want lipo done there also But most important i reside in Europe i want my surgery done in south america cause of the price difference. I do not want stay too long maximum 2 weeks not longer then 2 weeks.

Dr derby

With a stay of 15 days you will be fine to travel after your procedure. There are direct flight to most locations in south america  and the Caribbean.  Hope to see you here soon :-)

Mommy Makeover - Candidate?

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to provide specific advice without a photo. Please be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Tummy Tuck and Lipo?

Thank you for your questions.
I cannot give you any recommendations on the procedures you need for your #mommymakeover without seeing photographs.  
The best source of surgical recommendations will be booking an in-person consultation with a #boardcertified plastic surgeon.
Best of luck.

What operations are right for me?

Thank you for asking about your tummy tuck or liposuction.
  • One needs at least a photo, and ideally an examination, to tell you whether you need liposuction or a tummy tuck or a breast lift or implants.
  • Every operation has a specific purpose - it is not a matter of one being better than another.
  • If you have had children, you probably need a tummy tuck.
  • Having major surgery thousands of miles away from home is unwise.
  • Please plan to  stay for 3 weeks - and arrange a plastic surgeon to see you as needed once you go home.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than deciding if a tummy tuck or a mommy makeover is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

It is difficult to give you a specific advice without seeing any pictures. In general, however, if you have a lot of loose skin in the abdomen (as it often happens after having babies) Tummy Tuck is preferable while Liposuction alone can be done if the skin is pretty good. A Breast Lift procedure would suffice if you have adequate volume while implants may be needed to enhance the volume if it is deficient. 

All The Best !

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Advice for a Mommy Makeover

I agree with my colleague that there is really no way we can give you any advice without pictures or more information.  

But the first step is definitely to choose a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and DO NOT use price as your deciding point.  While there are certainly good surgeons outside of your home country, ask yourself if you really want to travel back to South America for follow-up visits or if any complications arise.  I can guarantee you that anyone back home or in the US, for that matter, will charge you to take care of post-operative issues.  Your best bet is to spend a little more $$ and stay local.

I hope that helps and wish you the very best!