A tummy tuck or lipo? (photos)

Tummy tuck or lipo? And do i need a breast lift with implants cause i have a 85 F bra size now I want my breast lifted again without loosing volume. My Waist i want that back and my belly as flat as possible And the fat under my butt insert in my butt. Please help me

Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck. The skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could also be used to better define your flanks and hips. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

TT/BBL

For the flattest tummy, a tummy tuck with lipo is needed if you have had children.  For better projection and shape to your buttocks, a BBL can be performed at the same time.  Best wishes. 

Jules Walters, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

TT and Lipo

Hello,  thank you for your question and photos. You should think about doing both procedures in order to get the best results.   As for your breasts it's impossible to give you an accurate answer without a better photo without bra but all breast lift tends to make the breast smaller. Have a great day.

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

A tummy tuck or lipo?

Based on the photos, I would suggest a full tummy tuck with liposuction of the abdomen, back, flanks and thighs. This would give you a flat abdomen and a balanced, proportional figure. Good luck!

Tummy tuck vs. Lipo

Greetings.  You appear to a candidate for bother procedures.  Usually, I recommend the liposuction procedure first if it involves multiple areas, and then delay the tummy tuck to a future.  A consultation with a plastic surgeon would help you to determine what is safe in order to achieve the goals you would like.  Good luck!

Ravinder Jarial, DO

BBL and breast lift with implants

Hello and thanks for the question. You would be an excellent candidate for an augmentation mastopexy with a BBL. These procedures will certainly enhance your curves and flatten your abdomen. 
Good luck
DrBurnett#realself100