27yo, desperate to improve the appearance of my hands, any treatment option possible? (photos)

i personally think it is not possible to find myself hands looking like this at my age..rather at 70 year old. what mostly concerns me is, besides the bony and veiny appearence of the metacarpal area, the aspect of my knuckles and fingers. i have been looking through the various filler injection options, but could not find any clue of a possible treatment option for me. any help would be extremely appreciated.

Hand Rejuvenation with Fillers

Your hands certainly do not look as old as you think, however if you are truly bothered by their appearance, there is a simple solution! Using filler to volumize and conceal visible veins, tendons, and/or joints is a safe and natural-looking option to rejuvenate the hands.

Radiesse, the only FDA-approved filler for the hands, is more robust than hyaluronic acid fillers, and can last up to a year or more. I typically inject a syringe of Radiesse for each hand using a cannula, a long, blunt needle that can be safely and comfortably maneuvered beneath the skin. This method allows for less injection sites, which translates into less swelling/bruising, and the ability to be as smooth and precise as possible with placement.

When you are ready to move forward with treatment, be sure to consult with a board certified Dermatologist to further discuss Radiesse injections. Best of luck!

Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Radiesse for Younger Looking Hands

A great option to improve the "bony and veiny" look of your hands that concerns you, is a dermal filler. In my practice, I have successfully used Radiesse to dramatically improve the look of ageing hands, restoring that plump, youthful appearance. Radiesse is a filler made from tiny calcium-based microspheres in a gel form used to add volume, helping to smooth moderate to severe wrinkles and folds, perfect for the folds and crevasses of the hands. Mixing Radiesse with a numbing agent makes this procedure very tolerable with minimal discomfort and while there is no technical downtime, some mild swelling should be expected for a few days post treatment. My best advice would be to consult with a board-certified dermatologist, experienced in injecting Radiesse into the hands.

Dennis Gross, MD