How to remove an 11 years old scar on my face caused by an acid burn when I was 7? (Photo)

Doctor Answers 1

Facial Scar Solutions--lasers, microneedling/prp, peels

A combination approach would be best. I recommend a combination of lasers, microneedling/prp, peels and skin care. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a facial scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 196 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.