How to make your hairline straight without laser hair removal? (Photo)

​Just a question! I knew that laser hair removal can help to straight the uneven hairline. But, besides laser hair removal, is there any product or wax which can help in hairline contouring of my uneven hairline straight? If yes, please reply me! I'm sending pics of my uneven hairline too. Waiting for the reply! :)

Straightening Hairline

Thank you for your question! To remove hair permanently treatment options include laser hair removal or electrolysis. Wax would be an alternative to laser hair removal, but it will be a temporary solution.   

Sacramento Dermatologist

Laser or electrolysis

Waxing would give you temporary results and you would have to wax it every few weeks. Laser or electrolysis are only permanent solutions for you. Anything else would give you more troubles. Good luck

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Contouring your Hairline

Those picture appear to be different individuals. The close up is dark hair which could be lasered. The headshot is showing a strawberry blonde. Laser hair removal would not work on the lighter hair. Other options would be electrolysis or waxing.

Adaeze Okeke, MD
Houston Physician

Hairline Contouring Waxing versus Laser Hair Removal

Waxing would only give you temporary results. Laser hair removal would be your best option for a permanent result. I recommend consulting a laser hair removal expert for hairline contouring. Seeing an expert will give you the best results. Best, Dr. Emer

Making hairline straight without the laser

You can use waxing to contour the hairline. This is only temporary. Electrolysis is also an option and it is permanent. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD