Can I fix my strange hair type to look like the one in the picture? (Photos)

Please fix my problem. I have a strange hair and I notice no other men have this strange hair. I cannot explain about my hair but I have uploaded a photo of my hair and hair type I want. The hair type I have is making my forehead small and it looks weird. I cannot style my hair with this hair. So I guess for the solution, hair removal is needed(I guess) or other methods. So, I request what's the solution for this hair. Please, tell me the cause of this hair and the way to get rid of it.

Forehead hair removal

With the right laser and right power you can have a good shape of your forehead hairline. Might take about 5-8 sessions. And in fact forehead does pretty well with laser treatment albeit a little bit more painful due to the underlying bone. Please sure you go to an experiences and trained physician. 

Edison Physician

Hair removal forehead

Hair can be removed using a laser. Keep in mind this is permanent so you have to be fairly certain what you want to have done. It takes a series of about 6 treatments and then touch ups 1-2x per year.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Hair Line Contouring with Laser Hair Removal

I recommend getting a consultation with a laser hair removal expert who specializes in hair line contouring. This can be fixed with a series of treatments. Best, Dr. Emer