My nose is very fat and humpy. I have a big bone in my nose. (photo)

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and picture.  There are many different ways to perform a rhinoplasty, it is important to communicate with your surgeon prior to your procedure with your particular goals and expectations.  The procedure can then be customized to your needs.  Best of luck.

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photograph.

It is hard determine from the photograph that you have submitted what is needed to achieve your cosmetic goals. I would recommend submitting a profile view of your nose. If you do indeed have a dorsal hump then this can be removed with a rhinoplasty by cutting out the extra cartilage along with filing of the bone to smooth out the bump. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon