One eye is bigger than the other after surgery; what should I do? (Photo)

My one eye is small than onother eye i do surgery too but not improved as i wish so any exercise too improve it please help me

Doctor Answers 1

Asymmetrical eyelids following surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for sharing your problem. You should follow up with the surgeon who performed your eyelid operation. You can get a second opinion of an experienced Oculoplastic Surgeon. It appears you might need another procedure.  Good luck,

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.