How can I prevent my hair loss I am just 19?

A year before I have found this as the major problem people have noticed my hair fall I have stopped masturbation.and have been following different ways on Google and YouTube but it isnt working when I put my hands on my hair and see my hand then after. I get 4 5 hairs pulled out with hair root and while I bath I get more than 20 30 hairs at a time now I have shaved my hair I can see some hairs are not growing properly and some are already longer I know they are going to fall again help me.

Masturbation does not cause hair loss. The most common cause of hair loss in men is genetic.

Masturbation does not cause hair loss.  The most common cause of hair loss in men is genetic.  There is no cure for genetic hair loss but there are medications to slow it down.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Preventing Hair Loss

As you are only 19 years old I would recommend seeing a hair loss expert in your area. Propecia may be a good choice for you for now.

John Kahen, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

19 and hair loss?

First you need a diagnosis. Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are experiencing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss (the most common cause of hair loss in young men), then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the best test to get will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon