Can I get my hair back? (Photo)

i am 22 and i am getting sever hair loss from 2-3 months and i am really worried about it and cannot concentrate on anything.. it's depressing me and in my family noone have bald head..so is there anything i can do to get my hair back?

Can I get my hair back?

Thank you for your question. Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated, To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

If you are worried about your hair loss, you need to see a doctor for options.

If you are worried about your hair loss, you need to see a doctor for options.  There is nothing specific can do to "get your hair" back if your hair loss is genetic in nature.  A doctor may recommend medications or surgical options to address the area. However, at such an young age (22) surgery may cause more hair loss (shock hair loss).  These are risks you need to understand when considering surgery.  You need to also understand how much MORE hair loss you may have as you age before planning for surgery.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

22 and losing hair

22 and thinning with hair loss reported: Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are showing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss, then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the the best test to get will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and this will show, over a one year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Severe hair loss

Thank you for posting your question. Sorry that you are losing your hair. I understand that unexpected hair loss can be very devastating and stressful.  The first step for you is to figure out why you are losing your hair. Do you have some type of familial hair loss or do you have an underlying medical condition? Not all hair loss is the same, and some hair loss is reversible.  As you have only had this issue for 2-3 months, rather than years, it is very possible there is a reversible cause.  Hopefully you can find a local hair specialist to examine you and help you make a diagnosis.

Best of luck from Manhattan.

Benjamin C. Paul, MD

Hair loss

The photos you submitted show a full head of hair but you might be referring to a receeding hairline?  I would suggest taking serial photographs for a year to really see any change.  If you decide on hair transplantation then careful micrografting would be the procedure of choice.

John Burns, MD