Does breakout happen during the second course of isotretinoin before getting better?

Im on my second course of isotretinon i had few mild acne on my face but after my second course they are increasing and there are a lot ,im on third week .....is it expected like worse before getting better

Accutane and breakouts

Thank you for your question. Breakouts when starting isotretinoin therapy is very common and to be expected. This being your second course of isotretinoin does not play a role in regards to the severity of your breakouts. Acne tends to get worse before it gets better especially when starting therapy. Be patient with the treatment. I highly recommend you consult with your prescribing physician regarding your therapy and for further questions. Take care and good luck.