At what age is it best for treating hairfall with onion juice remedy?

Onion juice? ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ

I assume you are referring to Qilib which is derived from onions. It should be started as soon as one suspects hair loss. I would suggest that one should visit a hair loss expert to determine if it's appropriate. 

Prphairmd.com

Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Onion juice

There is no good age to start treating hair loss with an onion juice remedy, because onion juice does not help hair loss.  

Your question indicates that you do not have a reliable source for accurate hair loss information.  It also indicates you may be feeling desperate about your hair loss, which is both common and understandable.  Seek advice from a reputable hair doctor (see the ABHRS for one in your area) and read advice online from people who are NOT trying to sell you something (i.e. ISHRS etc.).  If you are a young male, finasteride and minoxidil are extremely effective and are probably your best bets.  Good luck!

Sara Wasserbauer, MD
Walnut Creek Hair Restoration Surgeon

Onion juice

I have not heard of use of onion juice to stop hair loss. You should have a consultation with a hair restoration surgeon who can evaluate your scalp and discuss both nonsurgical and surgical options available to you. 

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

Onion juice remedy

I have never heard of an onion juice remedy for hair loss so I can not comment on the timing of its use. See a good doctor

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon