My age is 19 but my breasts are very loose and small. Any exercise that could lift and tighten up my breasts?

well i am from the country where i cant post my photos..sorry :(

Exercise to tighten chest

Hello and thank you for your question. Typically exercising does not produce large gains of size or lift to the chest region. That being said, rigorous exercises most days of the week particularly concentrating on the pectoral region could prove to help any 'looseness' in that area. Take this with a grain of salt because lots of working out will be required before there are any large visible changes to ones body. 
Best wishes and good luck

Exercise to tighten breasts?

Thank your for posting a question.  Generally, exercise alone will not significantly lift or tighten the breasts because it is uncommon for women to add enough bulk to the pectorals muscle to dramatically change their breast appearance.