My hair is very thin - I've lost them in front and back - I got my hair badly damaged. (photos)

Iam 22 years old.

Doctor Answers 2

Hair loss in men

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hsir damage is less common in men than women. But if you are worried, be sure to see a dermatologist for diagnosis.The most common cause of hair loss in men is male pattern hair loss.

Vancouver Dermatologist

Damaged hair

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
It is not clear what type of damage you had done to your hair and the photos do not help. See a local doctor and get an examination to answer your questions

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 29 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.