Move shaved off and grew back in a month. Now mole is itchy, should I be worried?

My grandmother passed away recently, four weeks after being diagnosed with melanoma. Because of this, I had my skin checked and two months ago I had a mole shaved off by my dermatologist from the back of my leg. A month later I noticed that it had started to come back. The mole is now raised and itchy. Is this something to be concerned about or not since it came back benign when removed.

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- SEE AN EXPERT Dermatologic Surgeon

I suggest you see an expert if you are concerned about a mole. An in person evaluation is needed to assess the mole. Best, Dr. Emer.