What do I need? Emotionally and physically it's taken its toll. Want to be fit again. (Photo)

I would like to have a lift to get my boob's back up where they should be but don't know if that is what is needed or if something else would be needed. I would like to not rely on my bras n spaghetti straps alone to hold them up my back n my shoulders are constantly in pain w/ indents from the bra straps n spaghetti strap shirts w/ built in bra that I wear at all times cutting into them from trying to keep them up. This has had a big toll on my nerve disease w/ the stress n pain this has caused

What do I need? Emotionally and physically it's taken its toll. Want to be fit again.

Based on your pictures, you may have a nice result with a breast lift and a small breast reduction at the same time. 
See link below for examples. 

What do I need?

From what you've written and your photos you will likely be happy with either a breast lift or breast reduction ( which is essentially a lift where some of the breast tissue is removed).  Either one will lift them back up.  For patients who want fullness in the top part of their breast sometimes we do a breast lift or small reduction ( where the heavy, low hanging breast tissue is removed) and then add a small implant or so some fat grafting to add fullness to the top part.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon and she/ he can help you determine the option that will help achieve your goals.  Best wishes!

Maida Parkins, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift

Hi MNN,Please put an index card in your breast fold.  If your nipple is at the edge of the card or below, then you would be a candidate for a lift, either a vertical or anchor or areolar incision.  If your nipple is above the edge, you could be a candidate for an internal lift called the dual plane.  Please see the web reference and video reference below. An implant will often give a good foundation to lift your breast, so you may want to give this some thought.  I put a Mommy Makeover video below and a link to some breast lift photos for you to review.  Be sure to seek a consultation with a BC PS to be sure.  All the best, “Dr. Joe”

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue..

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD