What is Needed for Me to Fix my Profile? (photo)

I'm not quite sure what to refer to it as. I was told exostoses, I call it a hooded upper lip. I'm curious as to what I would need to correct it. I was going to get Invisalign to correct my overbite, and I wanted to see how much more I would need after that. Thank you for help in advance! Oh, and averaging prices would be awesome too.

Doctor Answers 1

Correcting a full facial profile

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Based on the photos alone, looks like upper and lower protrusion of the teeth.  Very likely the ideal treatment may involve removal of some teeth and possibly surgery.  Invisalign is an excellent product but you may need traditional braces.  I would recommend seeing an orthodontist for this type of treatment, at least for a consultation. 

Ontario Dentist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.