Neck Lipo Volume Enough? Said He Would Take Out 20cc But Only Took Out 7cc. (photo)

Hi, I recently had liposuction with tri sculpt through sonobello and originally the doctor said he would take amount 20 cc out from my neck/chin area and at first it didn't seem like a whole lot but went through with the procedure anyway. After he completed my neck/chin the day of he said he only took out 7cc. I didn't say anything the day of because I was drugged up and wanted to go home but now I am worried he did not remove enough. It's swollen so I can't tell. Any advice?

Submental liposuction

Usually sub mental liposuction does not remove a lot of fat.  Often it is hard to measure because the fat removed often is just in the suction tubing during aspiration.

Submental liposuction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}