Can Neck Lift Be Combined with Thigh Lift?

My neck and inner thighs are my problem areas. Thinking about getting a neck lift and inner thigh lift together. I do not have excessive amounts of fat and skin sagging. I'm in my mid-50s and at normal weight. Can these two procedures be combined? I am also wondering about how long the recovery would take if we combine these two procedures.

Can Neck Lift Be Combined with Thigh Lift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Yes, it is possible to #combine #surgeries. In fact, I commonly recommend other procedures to go accompany a facelift, such as blepharoplasty or a midface (cheek) lift, to name a few. The combination of multiple of facial procedures may create an optimal result.

The best procedure approach will be discussed in greater detail during your one-on-one #consultation. I invite you to visit PacificCenterPlasticSurgery.com to view a complete list of surgeries commonly performed. 
The first step is to seek a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly trained with your desired procedures. I also encourage you to look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients. Also, reading patient reviews of those who have had combined surgeries will be beneficial. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Combining Two Cosmetic Surgical Procedures in Different Areas

There should not be a problem combining a neck and thigh lift as long as your surgeon is qualified to do both. If the surgeon who you want to perform your necklift is a facial plastic surgeon, you may need to consult another surgeon and have them communicate with one another. In addition, you don't want both surgeries to take very long, as being under general anesthesia for too long can have adverse effects on the body. You will need a minimum of one to two weeks to recover depending on your body and experience. “Dr. D”

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Yes, neck lift and thigh lift can be performed together

Thank you for the question.  A neck lift and thigh lift can be performed at the same time.  There are a number of different neck lift and thigh lift procedures available.  The key is proper communication with your plastic surgeons in terms of your goals as well as the advantages and disadvantages to the planned procedures.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Cosmetic Surgery is an Art and a Science

Yes, you can combine the surgeries. Take 7-10 days to recover, although I suggest you discuss this with your surgeon.good luck with your procedure. Thomas Narsete, M.D.

Neck Lift and Thigh Lift Combination

A thigh lift and neck lift can be performed together provided they can both be performed in under 6 hrs.  If you need a neck and lower facelift and a a groin incision thigh lift, this can probably be done in 4 hrs.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of multiple procedure surgeries each year with an excellent safety record.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA