I'm so tired of looking in the mirror and seeing these dark circles. Strongly considering Restlyane! (photo)

I don't exactly love the  "crepey" look either but that's another story.  I've had these as long as I can remember!   I'm sure allergies are playing a part too,  although decongestants don't help.  NOTHING helps them.   A concealer that can cover them does not exist!  Would Restalyane be a good choice?      

Best to be assessed in person

It's best if you can be assessed in person by a Plastic Surgeon who specializes in eyes or ENT/Occuloplastic surgeon.

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

This area needs a combination of treatments for improvement including lasers and fillers and you will need maintenance over time.  Please see an expert for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Darkness under the eyes

Thank you for sharing your concerns and posting your photo. There are several methods to treat under eye darkness. Restylane, laser skin resurfacing, PRP with micro needling and blepharoplasty are a few treatment modalities that can be used individually or in combination to help you. Make an appointment for comprehensive evaluation and discussion of treatment options with an experienced Oculoplatic Surgeon. Good luck!

No

I think filler around the eye is rarely indicated and it will not change the skin pigment.  Consider a blepharoplasty with or without laser resurfacing. The pigment is always tricky, a hydroquinone (bleaching cream) may help, at the very least its inexpensive and wont hurt.  Jane

Restylane

Hyaluronic acid fillers in the lower eyelids can make the problem worse:  Tindel effect.  I would suggest considering a blepharoplasty.  I'm also list a good option for a topical if you are interested in something more conservative.

John Burns, MD

Dark Circles

Injections of Restylane or Belotero are best to fill the tear trough area when there is a need to refresh the eyes. Howver, it may not reduce the darkness under the eyes if that is the only problem.  Much of the darkness under the eyes is genetic.  It is best to consult with an experienced board certified dermatologist for these advanced injections.  Best, Dr. Green