Is there any reason not to get a tattoo on stomach/side 3-4 months after TT? (Photo)

I have wanted for years to get a large side tattoo but didn't have the body to pull it off. Thanks to the skill of my surgeon/hero I now do. I like the idea of taking advantage of numbness ( I'm very ticklish) but want to make sure this isn't a bad idea. I'm not looking to go over scaring at this time. Any thoughts???

Tattoo after a tummy tuck

Thank you for the question and congratulations on your tummy tuck! It is perfectly safe to get a tattoo on your stomach after the procedure. However, considering that you had your tummy tuck done 3-4 months ago, you need to make sure that any swelling is resolved. In some cases, it may take up to 6-8 months for the healing process to complete. An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon would be the best way to assess your needs and obtain a reliable medical advice. Best of luck! Dr. Michael Omidi.