Finding the right doctor for my Rhinoplasty. Any suggestions?

Hi. I want to get a rhinoplasty, but I'm a little overwhelmed by all the doctors out there and their web sites. Can you help me figure out how to find the right surgeon?
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

The main task is to see a doctor's before and after photos.

Click on the "Web reference" link, just below my post. That page gives a good essay on how to determine if a doctor is good enough to operate on you! Really, you must see the doctor's before and after photos.

Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

Selecting The Right Surgeon For Rhinoplasty

It is up to you to decide if a surgeon is right for you, trust your intuition. You want to find someone who is an expert. An expert is one who is Experienced and performs Rhinoplasty surgery frequently, has Expertise and has written and teaches others about Rhinoplasty, and one who can show you constant Excellent results in Rhinoplasty. This is one of the most challenging operative procedures we do in plastic surgery. This should be done in the hands of a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Otolaryngologist with expertise in Rhinoplasty.

Rod J. Rohrich, MD

Rhinoplasty recovery

Make sure the surgeon is board certified and ideally also a member of ASPS, ASAPS, or the Rhinoplasty society as a start.

Rhinoplasty choice.

The Rhinoplasty is probably the most difficult operation to do in Plastic Surgery, especially if a nose has been operated on once or twice before. Many Plastic
Surgeons will not do rhinoplasties let alone attempt a secondary or tertiary.
That said, go to some experienced surgeons, aka been in practice for years.
Ask your surgeon if he feels comfortable with the operation. Is he board certified
by a recognized medical board? Does he/she have hospital privileges in any
local hospital? Do some research, do your homework.         

Robert E. Zaworski, MD