Excessive weight gain 1yr later after breast enlargement. Please help?

Excessive weight gain a year after breast enlargement I eat healthy I exercise and still I've gained weight and carry on doing so my implant volume was 375cc I'm 5ft 4 and 10st 3 I'm so unhappy. Please help I don't think this is normal?

Post Op Weight Gain

There is no connection to fat gain and breast implants. Your exercise habits, diet or horemones may have changed. I recommend that you discuss your concerns with your primary care physician.

All the best

Weight gain after breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy and having trouble with weight gain. It is not likely related to the breast implants.  I would suggest meeting with your primary care physician to discuss the issue and future care.

Best of luck to you! 

Richard H. Fryer, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Weight gain after breast augmentation

Sorry to hear about your weight troubles. Your breast implants wouldn't have anything to do with weight gain so I suggest you discuss this with your primary care physician and a dietitian. Best of luck

Josh Olson MD

Weight Gain and Breast Implants

Your weight gain is not related to your breast implants.  Schedule an appointment with your primary care physician for an exam to discuss the weight.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Weight Gain and Breast Implants

Your weight gain will not be related to your implants.  If you are concerned about unexpected weight gain, you need to speak with your primary care doctor.

Just to reassure you that it is not due to your implants, both of your implants added together weight less than two pounds.

Give your primary a call today.

Herluf G. Lund, Jr, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Unusual

Weight gain after any type of cosmetic surgery including breast augmentation is unusual and warrants a medical evaluation.  I would speak to your primary care physician.
Best Wishes,
Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS

Weight gain after breast augmentation

I recommend you establish care with a primary care provider.  They will be able to evaluate you, perform some lab work and diagnose your problem.

Not sure your weight gain is related to getting implants. Best to see a weight loss specialist to help you reach a healthy weight. Good luck!