Is a Tummy Tuck, Brazilian Butt Lift, Liposuction, Arm lift to much surgery at one time?

To much surgery at one time?

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions,

Operations that commonly occur together are the Tummy Tuck and the BBL. Perform these three together operations may involve a risk, because you would more time under anesthesia, this is why I would recommend you make the arm lift to another operation, but this would be something that you would argue with your board-certified plastic surgeon. Hope hear from you soon, best wishes!!

Too Much Surgery At One Time?

Thank you for your question!  I would recommend doing the Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift together for best results.  I would have your arm lift at a different date.  Find a surgeon who is comfortable preforming multiple surgeries, and who has a lot of experience.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval PatelDouble Board Certified Plastic SurgeonChicago Hoffman EstatesOak Brook

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. Yes, it would be best to stage the procedures for you to have the most safe outcome and recovery.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon